Reflectorless Total Station DTM622R:
Features of reflectorless total station:
* Laser beam focused in non-prism mode for 300m distance...
* Strong software to help to achieve the measurement.
* RS232 or USB ports for option.
* Good laser to protect the eyes of the surveyor.
* Large LED display.
Specifications of reflectorless total station:
* Magnification: 30X
* Image: Erect
* Shortest sighting distance: 1.5m
* Field of view: 1° 30' (26m/1000m)
Distance measurement (In bright light condition)
* Non-prism Mode: 0.3m ~ 300m
* Single prism: 2500m
* Three prism: 5000m
* Accuracy: Non-prism Mode: +/-(3mm+2ppm· D)
* Prism mode: +/-(2mm+2ppm· D), +/-(3mm+2ppm· D)
* Method: Absolute Reading
* Accuracy: 2", 5"
* Minimum reading: 1", 5"
* Accuracy measurement mode: 2 seconds
* Track mode: 0.8 seconds
* Type: Single/Dual axis liquid tilt sensor
* Range: +/- 3'
* Accuracy: +/- 1"Electronic Reference
* Battery Type: Rechargeable
* Battery volume: DC 7.6V (Li- Battery), DC 7.2V (Ni-MH Battery)
* Battery life: 8 hours (Distance Measurement), 20 hours (Angle Measurement)
* Plummet: Optical/Laser
* Data output: RS-232/USB
* Weight: 6.8Kg
* Working temperature: -20º C ~ +45º C
Pictures of reflectorless total station: